October 8, 2013

MOWELFUND is FUN




Visiting a museum is not my typical favorite place to be with, but this time I can say that I love it. Mowelfund Film Institute is not that bad museum to visit especially to those who are film buffs, they will surely love the stuffs, collections, awards, scrapbooks, informations about the Filipino movies way back then. I am a huge fan of old or classic Filipino films for my father and I really love some stuffs like this. A close encounter to Vilma Santos Darna Costume is very awesome I get to wear her Darna costume, holding FPJ trophies, the creepy big statues, the old movie diaries it made me realize how Filipino films are great. Thanks to Mowelfund Film Institute for they are able to preserve and take good care of some memorabilias that can be pass on through generation, for without them, we are not able to touch, take a glance, photograph them, learn on it and experience the feeling of having them proud. 
Below are some of the pictures inside the Mowelfund Film Institute with my friends. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment