September 2, 2013

You must know be better :)

I belong to an extinct community in which survival of the fittest is needed in able to live long, the Tamaraw nation! :)
I am currently studying at FEU-Manila, one more year to go on with my career in the field of Communication. :)
In my blog, there's no flow it all depends on my mood and eagerness to post in my page. In the succeeding pages of my blog it is all about the evolution of Film or Cinema that affects me or even you. I will post some critique, opinion and self-thoughts that you can read and you can also interact or share your opinion too by just dropping in to the comment box. :)
I hope it will be a successful one for me and you will help me as I progress.
Thank you. Have a good day and always smile. :)


image

No comments:

Post a Comment