September 1, 2013

Movie-ing on from this...




Enter the Dragon, Fist of Fury, The Game of Death, The Karate Kid, The Drunken Master, Rush Hour 1-3, The Tuxedo, The Spy Next Door, Police Story, Rumble in the Bronx, The One, The Forbidden Kingdom, Romeo Must Die, The Sorcerer and the White Snake these are some of the movies that I grew up with. My father really loves Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li and one of the new additional to his list is Ong Bak. My father really loves martial arts to the point that he pass his addiction in watching movies to me. He didn't fail himself for I I adapt it, I am fond of watching their movies it still amazes me the way they do their difficult stunts without getting any stunt men to double. The quality of the movie, the genre, the plot, the characters are very fit that makes me more amaze with the movie that I have ever seen. 
I'm a type of person who is not fond of watching movies in Cinema houses for I am not train to do so, my family is use to buy or rent cds to watch with the whole members of the family. Less cost, more bonding will be created. I also like this scheme for we are able to share all our emotions and opinions at the same time while we are watching. Now that I am old enough I am able to watch films in movie houses frequently it depends on the genre, budget, time and the availability of my friends. Those are my considerations on what to watch. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment